At Samira by Asian Terrace, our effort is to provide our guests limitless hospitality at our restaurant and event venue in Kuala Lumpur. We value our guests’ patronage and faith in us and strive to live up to their expectations. We live up to remain amongst the best Thai food restaurant in Kuala Lumpur.
1. Personal Information That We Collect
While you browse our website, you may require providing some information in order to receive the best service possible. All correspondence thus collected will be stored securely, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email. Any information collected by us is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
We may collect the following personal information: Guest name and contact information, date of birth, how they would like themselves to be addressed while communicating, preferred modes of communication, job designation, business address, spouse name, anniversary, credit card details, and dates for which they would like to book the table or event venue, guests preferences while they host event, get-together, wedding reception or dine at Samira by Asian Terrace. We might also ask for details on guests who have dined with our guests at our restaurant along with their names and contact details.
We may also collect the following details:
• If you choose to reserve our designer conference centre, an elegant banquet hall, meeting and function room to host any function, we record the dates of the event, the number of guests expected and your requirements.
• When you make a request for a proposal from our meeting planners, by visiting our websites.
• When you get in touch with us with your questions or comments.
We do not purposely collect personal information from individuals who are underage (those who are below 18 years of age). In such a case, it is the responsibility of parents or legal guardian to not allow their kids to submit personal information. We do not collect any information related to your racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, health, criminal background, political opinions or political affiliations unless it is volunteered by guests themselves. Health-related information provided by the guests helps us to serve them better and meet their specific needs when they dine or host an event at Samira by Asian Terrace restaurant.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use guests’ personal information in order to provide them with our services and/or products, and a high level of customer service. The personal information is also used to send them promotional material on our services by email, direct mail and phone, and to conduct surveys from time to time. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references and to assist in our staff development.
3. Protection of Our Guests’ Personal Information
The security of your personal information is always important for us. When you fill in your sensitive information on our website, we encrypt that information using the best technology. When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details. We follow the generally accepted industry norms to protect the information submitted to us.
We take the below mentioned necessary measures to:
• Keep the guests’ personal information up-to-date, consistent with applicable law.
• When guests transact online, we seek to protect their personal information that they provide.
• Ensure that our affiliates and service providers take reasonable measures to maintain the confidentiality of personal information about the guest.
4. Access to the Collected Information
If your personal information undergoes any change or you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by writing to us at email@example.com.
5. When Do We Disclose Personal Information
• Personal information may be shared internally, with corporate office or sister properties so as to provide you with the services you have reserved.
• Personal information may be shared with a person who is acting on your behalf or as you agent – for example, travel agent, secretary, corporate travel department making reservations on your behalf.
• Personal information can also be shared with third party involved in processing transactions you requested and supplying you with services.
• Personal information may be shared with third parties involved in organizing your functions, providing goods and services to you, such as reservations handling, data processing or storage or those involved in evaluation of customer’s credit worthiness.
6. How We Communicate with You
We use the personally identifiable information to stay in touch with our guests such as emails, account information and critical service details. The same information can be used for other purposes, including promotional emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request us to remove him/her from any mailing lists by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be informed if your information is collected by any third party so that you can make an informed choice whether or not to share your information with that party.
7. Legal Disclaimer
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law. Or when be believe that it is vital to disclose the necessary information to protect our rights and comply with the judicial proceedings, court order or legal process served on our Website.
9. Terms and Conditions for Content
The content published on the pages of this website is for general information only. It can undergo change without any prior notice. Neither Samira by Asian Terrace nor any third party provides any warranty or guarantee for the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information or materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Your use of the information available at this website is entirely at your own risk, we shall not be held responsible for anything.
It is your sole responsibility to make sure that any products, services or information available on the website meet your specific requirements. The content the website contains is owned by and licensed to us. Misuse and reproduction of content is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offense.
10. Copyright and Trademark Notices & Use of Intellectual Property
Our website, and all of its contents, other text, photographs, images, graphics, logo, titles, characters, names, and button items (collectively “Intellectual Property”), are our copyright and trademarks. Use of trademarks and Intellectual Property other than as provided under these Guidelines is a violation of our rights.
You are hereby informed that if it comes to our notice that the above mentioned intellectual property has been used, modified, translated, published, broad casted, sold or otherwise exploited for any purpose, without prior consent from us, then it is a case of violation of our intellectual property rights.
Our services and intellectual property are protected by copyright law as prevalent within the copyright laws. Any fraudulent or improper use of our intellectual property is bound to undergo legal procedures to be conducted under the Malaysian jurisdiction.
11. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The laws of the Malaysian Jurisdiction govern this Policy Document and your use of the website. We know it is possible for you to obtain access to our website from any jurisdiction in the world, and we do not have any practical ability to prevent such access. The website has been designed to comply with the laid down laws of Malaysia and Kuala Lumpur. If any material on the website, or your use of the website, is against the laws of the place from where you access it, then we ask you not to use our website. You are responsible for informing yourself of the laws of your jurisdiction and complying with them.
13. Contact Us
You can also write to us at:
Samira By Asian Terrace
Lot 268, Sentul Park,
Jalan Strachan, off Jalan Ipoh,
51100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia